Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #105
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

acka-games Digest	Saturday, August 28 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 105

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary (Studge)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:07:50 -0400 (EDT)

And yet another round has ended.

Votes were due by Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:26:24 -0400 (EDT).
Only one voter failed to vote in time.

Here are the results.
1. A landholder in 18th-century Quebec. (Alfvaen -- No Votes)
   
2. A roundish dot on an insects wing.  (K 2 -- No Votes)

3. A player who will win at Fictionary unless someone votes for the
   correct definition of the word guyot.  (EA!P! -- No Votes)

4. A triangular piece of fabric often of a contrasting color sewn
   into a pleat in a garment, such as a skirt.  (/dev/joe -- 1 Vote
   (alfvaen))

5. A flat-topped seamount. (real answer -- 1 Vote (/dev/joe))

6. A traditional swiss dessert made of chopped fruits and goat's
   cheese sweetened with honey.  (Vynd -- 1 Vote (Studge))

7. A valley of Southern France or the cheese originally made in
   this valley. (Studge -- 2 Votes (EA!P!, Vynd))

K 2 voted by 8 hours too late costing himself and /dev/joe a point since
he sheeped by default.

RD      Brainiac        Vynd    Alfvaen K 2     /d/j    JT      Stdg    EAP
1       Vynd            0       0       3       0       2       2       1
2       Alfvaen         0       0       3       0       3       0       0
3       K 2             0       3       0       3       3       0       3
4       /dev/joe        1       4       2       0       2       -1      2
5       Dragon Mage     0       4       2       1       0       -1      2
6       Studge          2       1       -1      0       0       2       2
7       EA!P!           4       0       2       2       4       -1      0
8       Vynd            0       2       1       -1      4       1       0
9       Alfvaen         2       0       1       2       4       0       2
10      K 2             0       3       0       0       3       -1      1
11      /dev/joe        0       -1      1       0       0       0       0
12      Red Mao Gang    1       0       -1      3       0       2       0
        TOTAL          10      16      13      10      25       4      13

Studge is the next Brainiac.

--JT

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #105
********************************