Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #57
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 00:00:04 -400 (EDT)

acka-games Digest	Saturday, July 03 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 057

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:29:37 -0400 (EDT)

Accepted and burnt.

I'll provide the stats shortly - when I've updated em.

Interrupts anyone?

K 2

Joseph DeVincentis wrote:

> /dev/joe plays: peach

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: YORL
From: Joseph DeVincentis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 20:49:20 -0400 (EDT)

After a long hike, the group reached the next location on the map,
where they finally got to use their shovels, digging up a box
containing a cloth doll with a plastic head with straight blonde hair.
They continued on to the fourth and final location on the map,
where they found a coded message, which they eventually decoded as
"Frizzle the doll's hair to continue your quest."

They felt silly playing with dolls, but did as was clearly intended,
using the curling iron Pike had found to make the doll's hair nice
and wavy.  As they did so, some of the hair fell out.  Only after
quite some time did they discover that the hair falling out was the
intended result.  A second, crude map and coded instructions were
found in the pattern of "pores" in the doll's scalp in which the
hair was planted.

Upon completing the decoding of this message, Forrest stated simply,
"We're going to need some transportation. This next trip takes us
halfway back to our starting point.  Fortunately, this also tells
us where to find some."

/dev/joe plays: frizzle

------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: AckA: (404) Word UnAssoc.
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 21:34:00 -0400 (EDT)

Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole wrote:

> I suggest we reaccept 404 as ref of this game.  IIRC, the link we had to
> come up for was
>
> skirt
> fickle
>
> 404: if you would reply to this message with acceptance of being ref, we
> can get the game going again.

/me just got prodded for YORL - now that is off my concience I prod 404 :-)

L 2

------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 21:47:09 -0400 (EDT)

K 2 wrote:

> I'll provide the stats shortly - when I've updated em.

http://www.ackanomic.org./~k2/yorl.html for the Full Story(tm)

Brass Pot - A$175

Loose Ends - Deathstar, fur lined shovel, Treasure, Mannna

Cards in deck - 33 + else...if's cards - roughly

Play Order:
O Olde Alpha       [8 cards]
Robin Hood         [9 cards]
/dev/joe           [3 cards]
Wild Card          [8 cards]
JT                 [8 cards]
EMPTY BENCH
Laa Laa            [9 cards]

Its /dev/joe's turn

Someone Please Interrupt Em :-)

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #57
*******************************