Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #34
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-games Digest	Sunday, June 06 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 034

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Let the games BEGIN!
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 19:34:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, Gabe Drummond-Cole wrote:

> I will wait on word-un-assoc. for a referee (i want to play) and abstract
> crescent (which I will referee) for 2 more players to give a chance at a
> gouda.

I'll play Abstract Crescent.

-- 
Duncan C. Richer aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother | Queens' College
http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/    Ackanomic     | U. of Cambridge
Web-Harfer, Clerk of the Court, Map-Harfer, Justice | 2nd Year PhD(PMa)

------------------------------

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Acka: Let the games BEGIN!
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:05:22 -0400 (EDT)

> On Sat, 5 Jun 1999, Gabe Drummond-Cole wrote:
> 
> > I will wait on word-un-assoc. for a referee (i want to play) and abstract
> > crescent (which I will referee) for 2 more players to give a chance at a
> > gouda.

I just resigned to this list so I may have missed other replies to this 
but if there is still a need for a referee for word-un-assosciation I'll 
do it.

404notfound
with nothing better to do.

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #34
*******************************