Subject: acka-games Digest V4 #27
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-games digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-games Digest	Wednesday, April 14 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 027

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL - Status
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

Laa Laa is asleep and is delt a card
Its O Olde Alpha Turn
Am I beating a dead horse?

K 2

http://www.ackanomic.org./~k2/yorl.html for the Full Story(tm)

YORL Status:

Brass Pot - A$175

Loose Ends - Deathstar, fur lined shovel

Cards in deck - 36

Play Order:
O Olde Alpha       [8 cards]*
Robin Hood         [8 cards]
/dev/joe           [7 cards]
Wild Card          [8 cards]
JT                 [8 cards]
else...if          [7 cards]
Laa Laa            [9 cards]

*Its O Olde Alpha's turn

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL - Status
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:24:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, K 2 wrote:
> Laa Laa is asleep and is delt a card
> Its O Olde Alpha Turn
> Am I beating a dead horse?

Neigh.

(or no, for those english speakers here)   I'm still interested in
playing.

--JT

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:25:18 -0400 (EDT)

"Under what charge?" asked Forrest.

"Conspiracy to loiter, ffff. Don't try and deny it. I saw you - about to
loiter you were. Ffff. Then I came along and put an end to your little
game."

Forrest examined the mauve figure. He was quite clearly insane. The banana
he held outstretched towards them looked like the new z5 plasma-injected
uncreator - not a fruit to be messed with. Forrest turned to Cain, who
shrugged the shrug of the one-buttocked. (Which was more of a tilt really.
The balance is off you see.)

From above them they heard a whirr quickly building in intensity. Suddenly,
the doctor broke through the foliage and crashed onto the mauve captor,
knocking him unconscious.

Cain turned back to Forrest. "Hang on, I thought you were the doctor?"

"Don't be silly, I have no medical training whatsoever."

"So let me get this straight, there's three of us?"

"Well, four if you count the husky we left on the ship. You should pay more
attention. Or perhaps we should avoid confusion by calling the doctor here
by his real name." Forrest drew breath. "So how did you get down here
Sla..."

"My name is not important," interjected the doctor, "and I used this..."

So saying he produced a small widget whose whirring had begun to cease.
Forrest and Cain recognised it immediately as a hovering device of Yendorian
manufacture.

Remembering their purple aniline coated interrogator, Cain bent down to tug
at his mask.

"Now let's see who you really are, mister!"

Cain gasped. "Why, it's..."

O Olde Alpha plays: Widget of Yendor.

------------------------------

End of acka-games Digest V4 #27
*******************************