Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #241
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Thursday, October 15 1998      Volume 03 : Number 241

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 15:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fictionary (Slakko)

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, John Frederic Mc Coy wrote:

> 
> Your turn as Brainiac is going to expire prematurely if you don't pick out
> an Ing word soon. I gather you're a little snowed under, and since I
> forgot to include your name in the subject line of my last message...

Sorry everyone.  I was too late by a few hours.  I would love to have
provided a word, but I've just had so much on my plate for the last couple
of days.

ing
- -- 
Duncan C. Richer aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother | Queens' College
http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/    Ackanomic     | U. of Cambridge
Web-Harfer, CotC, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Senator  | 2nd Year PhD(PMa)

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #241
********************************