Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #240
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Wednesday, October 14 1998     Volume 03 : Number 240

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 01:31:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: Randy Hall <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Lantern (game 1: barkeep: JT)

Upward they floated, up past the lip of the volcano, safely out 
of range of the volley of arrows, and into the clear blue sky of
immortality.  Well, it might have worked out that way had Myrra
not cut corners.  With freedom just out of reach, however, the 
hauberk started vibrating and losing focus.  Slowly they drifted
back into the dark pit of the volcano with Myrra frantically 
fidgeting with the rings.

"Can't you fix this thing!", Gould shrieked.

"Shut up", she hissed.  "Can't you see I'm doing all I can to make
sure we don't plummet like stones?"

Downward they drifted for what seemed like days, into the choking
stench of brimstone, until they alighted on a small outcropping
of rock between two seething pools of lava, deep in the pits of
the volcano.

"Shhhhhh", she whispered.  "He's over there.  Point your finger at 
that stalactite."

He did so, and this time she was more careful with the hauberk. 
Charge pulsed within his his arm as she focused it, then BOOM! a
blue bolt of lightning arc'ed from from his finger to the stalactite,
cracking it free.  It fell, pointy end first (of course), piercing 
His body as He stood unsuspecting below it.

As His body writhed, pinned to the cave floor by the massive rock, 
Gould and Myrra proceeded to blast what was left of Him with volleys 
of blue bolts from the now finely-tuned hauberk, the smell of ozone 
eventually overcoming the noisome stench of the brimstone.

electric

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:44:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom Walmsley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ye Olde Rusty Lantern

I am starting a game of YORL. Once again there are 8 benches. The
starting bards are as follows:

A Mean Hat
K 2
risE
JT
saaremaa
Slakko
/dev/joe
Alfvaen

It is therefore the turn of A Mean Hat. All bards should have received
seven cards privately (if not then mail me). There are currently 26
cards remaining in the deck. And I think that's it for now (don't worry
I'll nick decent format for these updates of JT or /dev/joe or some
other barkeep before next time).

Rambo R Minuteman.

- --
Tom Walmsley [email-masked]
http://website.lineone.net/~t.walmsley/index.html
AIM: TGW666 ICQ 2925739
Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston, lausajne estas rano en mia bideo.

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #240
********************************