Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #208
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Friday, September 4 1998      Volume 03 : Number 208

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 10:15:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: AARON KEESLER <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: GAD

I stand, one leg on one of my donkeys, one on another, and holding the
third one-handed above my head, and chant the mystic ritualized phrases
of GAD supremacy.  While doing this, my other hand is raised in an
ancient and symbolic gesture (not symbolic of anything in particular,
just symbolic) while at the same time spinning my ultra-powerful lariat.

I create one thousand non-entities, all of whom stand around
congratulating me on my victory.  I feel good about myself.

Since I'd really like some changes to take place in GAD, but classes
just started and, what with one thing or another, I don't have time to
think up a good change to the game (and I'm still sort of embarassed
about the last ill-formed change I tried to make :)).  So, instead...

I offer a modest sum of A$ (in this case, 50) to the person who sends me
what I consider to be the most harfy and interesting change to the game.
 Also, I'll start a new game (since people haven't been able to play in
so long), if I get enough interest.  You can reply to this message with
suggested changes, desires to play, or criticisms of my blatant gloating
about winning a second game :)

>-----Original Message-----
>From:	Kelly Hubert Kelly [SMTP:[email-masked]]
>Sent:	Thursday, September 03, 1998 6:30 PM
>To:	[email-masked]
>Subject:	Acka: GAD: Murrey Round (25)
>
>Fortunato is the new Belt holder and the proud owner of 3 donkeys.
>
>------
>
>I few notes before the new champion makes the customary victory gestures
>:)
>
>

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #208
********************************