Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #76
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest        Sunday, April 19 1998        Volume 03 : Number 076

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 15:12:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT Traub <[email-masked]>
Subject: Eleusis Game 1 - Status Paused

Since else...if went on vacation without specifying a substitute, the game
is paused until he returns.  Hubert still needs to judge TGW's last play
as correct or incorrect, but after that, the game will wait on else...if

- --JT
(Game 1 Referee)

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 15:14:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT Traub <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: That last message should have had an ACKA: subject tag

My apologies on the last message, it should have had an Acka Subject tag.

I also forgot to state that any person not currently playing in the game
is entitled by the rules to step in and fill in else...if's place until
he returns from vacation.

(actually the rules don't specify that they need to leave once else...if
returns, but I expect most everyone here will be fair players.)

- --JT

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #76
*******************************