Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #32
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest       Wednesday, March 4 1998       Volume 03 : Number 032

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 06:37:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Joshua Herreshoff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Spades: R2 T1

I'll lead the King of Hearts

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 15:24:55 -0500 (EST)
From: Hubert <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Spades: R2 T1

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Joshua Herreshoff wrote:

> I'll lead the King of Hearts

I follow with the 2 of Hearts.

- -Hubert

Jewish dilemma: Free ham. 

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 17:40:59 -0500 (EST)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fictionary Round 11

> 1. A South American monkey with sandy colored fur.

This one for me, I think.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 17:49:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fictionary Round 11

>6. A governor or prefect appointed by the Spartans in the cities subjugated
>by them.
	I like this one.

- --
- -Henry Towsner, AKA else...if, The Fearless Alibi Posesser, Laefu, and Yilran

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:14:19 -0500 (EST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Fictionary Round 11

I vote for definition #1.

> 1. A South American monkey with sandy colored fur.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:35:49 -0500 (EST)
From: "Michael James" <[email-masked]>
Subject: re acka yorl play

although sam and "friends" were journeying to the moon in a crude way ,
they were actually at their destination instantlyfor the ring ewore gave
only the sense of the journey in a picturesque state. Not only to imself
but his companoions as well, it was like the shutter of a camera opening
and closing so fast , but the result is an almost everlasting image, crude
, yet , timeless. As the moon unfolded and embraced them they were first
hit by an atmospheric change , their lungs filling with the scents of
perfumed flowers and earthy stellae rock, the combination of the two was
unknown to the three heros , but a smell that woke up , centuries of
reincarnation far back in their subconciousness, the first structure they
had all tuned into was an enourmous temple. sam recalled seeing this
particular temple , but only in a rapidly deteriorating state when he
ventured to mexico what seemed like a thousand years ago (given all this
craziness that has past in so short a time), it was magnificent to behold
from afar.

karma plays : camera

and note to devjoe :how did cowboy ever become a loose end , and if so how
come my last story segment didn't tie it up??) 
Excerpt: "sam no longer the cowboy....."

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #32
*******************************