Subject: acka-games-digest V3 #24
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Tuesday, February 24 1998      Volume 03 : Number 024

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:29:01 -0500 (EST)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary: End of Round 10

Well, Round 10 is over.  I would like to once again extend an invitation
to all current players to play another game after this one.  All current
palyers except Alfvaen, that is.  He cheats.

The correct definition for pismire is: An ant, or emmet.

This is definition number 6, which Alfvaen voted for, he recieves 2
points.

Definition 5, authored by TGW, was voted for by else...if, giving TGW one
point and coincidnetally moving him out of a tie for second for last with
else...if.

And finally, Slakko, dev/joe, breadbox, and the TGW all voted for
definition 3, authored by Alfvaen.  Alfvaen receives another 4 points.

So, the final tally for this round:

 No. Submitter  Voted For  Old Score   Points   New Score
 2.  Slakko          3         12         0        12
 5.  TGW             3          7         1         8
 6.  Vynd          (Br)         1         0         1
 3.  Alfvaen         6         22         6        28
 4.  /dev/joe        3          8         0         8
 1.  breadbox        3         13         0        13
 7.  else...if       5          7         0         7

As you can see, Alfvaen has now cemented his hold on the lead.  In fact,
he now has enough points to win the game.  However, the rules state that
the game does not end until all players have been Brainiacs an equal
number of times, so it is now Alfvaen's turn as Brainiac.

                                  - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 21:29:18 -0500 (EST)
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: *ping* (late) and *ping*

> Today is Sunday, the 22th day of February, and the Machine That Goes
> *ping* Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has
> gone *ping* 6 times.

I guess doubleu as the magic letter.

Malenkai

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V3 #24
*******************************