Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #259
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Thursday, January 29 1998      Volume 02 : Number 259

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:40:01 -0000
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Mediocrity round 7 resullts, round 8 start

/dev/joe was first, with an 8, followed by Slakko with a 9, and then The
Gingham Wearer, with 5. Fortunato followed with another 9. Next was
Goldenmean, with still another 9, and then rufus with a 6. else...if was
next, with a 2, and Alfvaen was last, with another 9.

So 8 was the most mediocre number, and /dev/joe receives a Gamepoint.

The scores are: The scores are: Goldenmean 1, The Gingham Wearer 1,
Fortunato 1, else...if 2, Alfvaen 1, /dev/joe 1, everyone else 0.

The web page has been updated.

Round 8 starts now; reply to vote.

Rex Mundi, referee.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 01:08:05 -0000
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: round 8 results, round 9 start

In a return to form, Slakko played first, with a 7. Goldenmean was next,
with a 9, followed by Fortunato with a 6. Next was /dev/joe, with another 6,
and then rufus played an 8. The Gingham Wearer played a 10, followed by
Alfvaen's play of 8. Finally, else...if played 4.

So 7 was the most mediocre number, and Slakko gains a Gamepoint.

The scores are: Goldenmean 1, The Gingham Wearer 1, Fortunato 1, else...if
2, Alfvaen 1, /dev/joe 1, Slakko 1, rufus 0.

Round 9 starts now; reply to vote.

Rex Mundi, referee.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:10:05 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Subject Lines

> Other games, games and contest games, fair enough.  But GAD is, by
> definition, played by all active Ackans, regardless of their subscription
> to acka-games or whatever.  It is therefore not quite as inappropriate to
> talk about GAD on the main list as it is to talk about other subgames.

The game is played on acka-games.  It should be discussed there as
well, IMHO.  Your argument is valid, but why then is the game played
on acka-games?

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:57:18 -0500 (EST)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: GAD!

I want to play.

rufus

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #259
********************************