Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #244
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Wednesday, January 14 1998     Volume 02 : Number 244

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 23:45:30 -0000
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Mediocrity round 2 results

In the second round, Slakko once again led off, this time with a
startlingly original 6. Fortunato followed this with 4, only a few seconds
later! Third was Alfvaen, with an 11. A few hours later, The Gingham Wearer
played 10. No one else made any plays!
The randomly determined plays were: else...if: 15, /dev/joe: 11,
Goldenmean: 2, rufus: 14.

10 was the most mediocre number, so The Gingham Wearer receives one
Gamepoint. In recognition of his mediocre abilities, I also award him a
FairPlay award.

So the scores are: Goldenmean 1, The Gingham Wearer 1, everyone else 0.

The next round starts now, so reply to play. 

Rex Mundi.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 02:08:00 -0000
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Mediocrity

I've now updated the Mediocrity web page for the results of round 2.
http://homepages.force9.net/gavin/acka/mediocrity.html

Rex Mundi.

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #244
********************************