Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #233
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Thursday, January 1 1998      Volume 02 : Number 233

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 09:15:27 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL Play

> play: pounce

This is accepted and ties off the seance loose end.
It is /dev/joe's turn.  /dev/joe has one card.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 15:14:19 -0000
From: "The Gingham Wearer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *ping*

Today is Thursday, the first day of January and the Machine that goes
*ping* has gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has
gone *ping* 5 times.

The Gingham Wearer (soon, but still scholar of *ping*)

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 11:37:25 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

Stutim noticed that as he picked up the princess's body, she also became
invisible.  He followed Jhonis's directions and quickly left the temple
and returned to the place where he left Brusari, and removed the necklace
with one hand while still holding the princess in the other as he approached.
Brusari was holding the shovel while pouring something from a glass jug into
the side of the motorcycle and was startled somewhat when Stutim suddenly
appeared.  Stutim set the princess's body down on top of the sidecar, noticing
that Brusari had already knocked out one temple guard with the shovel.

Brusari spoke first. "Did you have to knock her out?"

"No, she fainted when I grabbed hold of her arm while invisible."

"Well see if you can get her into the sidecar.  You'll have to ride
on the seat behind me."

Stutim did so, while noticing what Brusari was pouring into the motorcycle.
"Your machine's going to go stone cold crazy with all that booze you're
feeding it."

"This is its fuel," Brusari responded. "The common fuel in the land this
motorcycle comes from is a chemical produced in mass quantities there but
unknown here, so I had them convert it to run on fuel I could get here.
There's one more bottle in the compartment on the back of the sidecar;
could you get it for me?" Stutim did so and Brusari poured it in.

Brusari and Stutim got on the motorcycle and rode off.  Brusari took them
back to the cave where the motorcycle had been hidden.

play: booze

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #233
********************************