Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #232
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Tuesday, December 30 1997      Volume 02 : Number 232

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:38:51 -0000
From: "The Gingham Wearer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *ping*

Today is Tuesday, the 30th day of December and the Machine that goes *ping*
has gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 5 times.

The Gingham Wearer (Scholar of *ping*).

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 08:50:01 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

Stutim and Jhonis both took a step back into the corridor.  Just then,
Stutim remembered what happened back in the catacombs, and pulled the
necklace out of a concealed pocket somewhere within his clothing.  "I'll
feel better about this task wearing this," he said as he put it on.

Jhonis said, "With the trance they are in now, you'd hardly need that to
sneak in there. It might be handy for getting out, though.  I'm going to
change to a cat form and handle that poor excuse for a medium; you find
some way of taking out Welecta and take the princess and run.  That
door directly across the room from this one leads right out to the front
of the temple.  Don't worry if I don't leave with you, I can find my own
way."

Jhonis changed, and as a gray tabby, walked casually across the room and
jumped up onto their table, causing the small table to shake noticeably.
The medium continued her murmuring which Jhonis had previously ignored,
"Ah, there it is.  The answer to the riddle is a cat."

Jhonis then changed right before their eyes into a huge lioness, and all
three of the participants in the seance jumped back from the table.
Jhonis jumped off the table, tipping it over the other way in the process,
and pounced on the fleeing medium.  Welecta unknowingly ran right towards
the invisible Stutim.  Stutim conked Welecta in the head with a loose brick
he had picked up, then dropped the brick and ran to the princess.  He grabbed
the princess's wrist and she let out a shriek and fainted.  He picked her
up and carried her out of the temple over his shoulder.

play: pounce

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #232
********************************