Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #227
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Wednesday, December 24 1997     Volume 02 : Number 227

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 13:08:21 -0000
From: "The Gingham Wearer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *Ping*

Today is Wednesday, the 24th day of December, and the Machine That Goes
*ping*
Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 2 times.

The Gingham Wearer (Scholar of *ping*).

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 19:00:42 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL Play

> play: mynah bird

This is accepted and burned.  It is /dev/joe's
turn.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 20:37:43 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

They turned at the indicated fork, and in a short while they saw the
temple Jhonis had mentioned to them.  Welecta's carriage sat, empty,
in front of the temple, still with its horses, though some men were
preparing to take the horses away.

"They must not have been here long," Brusari commented, stopping the
motorcycle just deep enough in the forest to keep the men at the
temple from noticing.  Jhonis joined them, changing to her leather-clad
human form.  "So," Brusari began, "what are they doing in there?"

"They're trying to find the answer to a riddle.  Apparently it has
something to do with the prophecy.  And they think the princess
either knows the answer, or can somehow help them find it."

Brusari pondered the situation for a minute.  "Did you find out what
this riddle was?"

"I did indeed.  More courageous than a knight; more agile than an
acrobat; more timid than a child: what am I?"

Stutim spoke up. "That's easy!"

play: riddle

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #227
********************************