Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #225
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Monday, December 22 1997      Volume 02 : Number 225

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 16:39:24 -0000
From: "The Gingham Wearer" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *Ping*

Today is Monday, the 22nd day of December, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 1 times.

The Gingham Wearer (Scholar of *ping*).

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 18:50:10 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL Play

> play: sidecar

This is accepted and burned.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 19:51:28 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

Brusari and Stutim sped on down the path, and onto the main road at the
intersection Brusari had described.  After they had gone several miles,
they saw a bird headed directly at them, flying along the road at about the
height of Stutim's head as he sat in the sidecar.  Brusari stopped the
motorcycle, and Stutim ducked as the bird flew directly over his head,
turned, and landed on the metal bar at the back of the seat of the
motorcycle.  It was a mynah bird.

The bird glowed blue for a moment, and then the glow momentarily became
a bright blue flash, and then the bird was gone and instead a young
woman dressed all in black leather was sitting behind Brusari on the main
seat of the cycle.  "Not bad, Jhonis," Brusari commented. "Stutim, this
is one of my, um, associates, Jhonis.  Jhonis has some ability as a
shapeshifter, but it's not quite like the stories I'm sure you've heard.
Jhonis has to practice a shape for months before she can really use it.
So Jhonis, did you figure out where Welecta is headed with the princess?"

"He's turned off on a little path to the left of the main road, about
two miles ahead.  There's an old temple about 15 miles out that way;
they might be headed there. I'll keep an eye on them." With that, Jhonis
resumed the form of the mynah bird and flew back the way she came.

play: mynah bird

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #225
********************************