Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #223
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Saturday, December 20 1997     Volume 02 : Number 223

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 15:15:07 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

> Accepted, /dev/joe receives a card and it is
> Alfvaen's turn.

Alfvaen is asleep and receives a card.  It is 
/dev/joe's turn.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 17:13:40 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

The wall was soft, having been made of bricks made of dried mud with more
mud used as mortar, and just enough mud spread over the front of the wall
to hide its construction.  Stutim and Brusari broke through the wall in
just a few minutes.  The object in the hidden chamber was covered with a
heavy canvas, but Brusari pulled that off to reveal a magnificent machine.
Brusari wheeled it out, over the rubble of the wall, then raised one leg
as he climbed into the seat and started the engine.

"A metal horse?" said a startled Stutim.

"I picked this up in one of my travels to other worlds through the
dreamtime," Brusari responded. "They call it a motorcycle." 

"And they hang the carriage off the side?"

"Yes, they call that a sidecar.  Climb in, and bring one of those shovels."

Stutim lowered one of the shovels down onto the floor of the large sidecar,
then got in himself.  Brusari drove out of the cave and along a trail that
went along the edge of the ridge containing this cave.  "About a half a
mile ahead, this trail joins the main road where we saw Welecta."

play: sidecar

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #223
********************************