Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #216
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Saturday, December 13 1997     Volume 02 : Number 216

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 23:39:10 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL play

When Stutim and Brusari next emerged into realspace, they were in a
small cave, and immediately they heard a sound which proved to be
Welecta and the princess and their party, traveling a rarely-used path
which passed scarcely 20 feet from where the two stood, watching,
concealed in the shadow of the cave.

After the party had passed clearly out of earshot, Brusari led Stutim
back into the cave a bit and uncovered a pair of dirty old shovels
that were lying in a small hole hidden under a wooden platform that
looked like a crate lid.  "Last year about this time, I came out here
and hid these because our seers assured me I would need them."

He went to the back of the cave, which Stutim noticed didn't match the
texture of the other walls.  "I suppose you put this here too, then?"

"Yeah, what's behind here is actually what we need."  Brusari started
digging into the wall, and Stutim joined him.

play: shovel

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 22:52:13 -0700 (MST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

> When Stutim and Brusari next emerged into realspace, they were in a
> small cave, and immediately they heard a sound which proved to be
> Welecta and the princess and their party, traveling a rarely-used path
> which passed scarcely 20 feet from where the two stood, watching,
> concealed in the shadow of the cave.

I am attempting to interrupt this with: noise.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--Belinda Carlisle:I Plead Insanity
Current Book--Philip Jose Farmer:Dayworld Breakup
"Call me...RoBoFop.  Come with me, or there could be...ruffles."

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 01:47:03 -0500 (EST)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Round 8

Round 7 ended about 30 minutes ago.  Round 6 was so exciting that one of
the players told me "This is *way* better than viruses!"  Lets see if
Round 7 met our high standards.

/dev/joe and Fortunato, with what I am sure were the best intentions
imaginable, both tried to grab two-star's donkey and stuff it in a box.
They failed miserably.

two-star was by no means idle, however.  He went out after Fortunato's
donkey but, get this, so did Thinman!  So, you guessed it, neither one of
them got it.

So, we have definitely solidifed our reputation as a game even more
exciting than Viruses with this pressure packed round of GAD.  Reply with
your next moves post-haste!

> > > > The GAL and scores:
> > > > 
> > > > > > /dev/joe
> > > > > > Fortunato
> > > > > > Robert Sevin
> > > > > > Thinman
> > > > > > two-star
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > Scores:
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > Crackfoo        1 (eliminated)
> > > > > > mr cwm          2 (eliminated)
> > > > > > Red Barn        1 (eliminated)
> > > > > > Thinman         3
> > > > > > breadbox        1 (eliminated)
> > > > > > Rex Mundi       3 (eliminated)
> > > > > > /dev/joe        3
> > > >     Fortunato       1
> > > >     two-star        1
> > > > 

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #216
********************************