Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #214
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Thursday, December 11 1997     Volume 02 : Number 214

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 01:29:54 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

"Brusari, I still don't understand.  How is it that among the infinity of
possible time lines, I am supposed to find the right one?" Stutim asked.

"Don't look too hard, too deep. Don't try to find your way through the
dreamtime by peeking into each little reality.  Look at the fabric of
the dreamtime itself. Look at that and nothing else."

Brusari paused, then continued, "Can you see it? What are you seeing
right now?"

Deep in concentration, Stutim found it hard to describe what he saw.
"It looks like a network of total blackness, like a fine web, separating
many little spaces of somehow not-quite-so-total blackness."

"Good. Now if you look carefully, you should find one of those little
pockets which seems to be surrounded by a gap - a much wider ring of
the total blackness. That one is your time stream of origin.  Push
yourself into it." Stutim did so, while Brusari did likewise.

"Now that you've selected the time, select the space.  Think of just the
princess and bring yourself back into realspace near her. I'm coming with
you."

Play: gap

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 20:34:12 +0000 ()
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: *ping* 

Today is Thursday, the 11th day of December, 
and the Machine That Goes *ping* Has Gone *ping* today. 
Since I have been Scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 7 times. 

Slakko
Still Scholar of *ping*
- --
Duncan "" Richer aka
Duncan C. Richer - aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother - Now Really Lost!
Queens' College -- PhD, Pure Maths, Graph Theory -- Cambridge University

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #214
********************************