Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #197
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest     Saturday, November 22 1997     Volume 02 : Number 197

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:02:54 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

> play: watermellon vendor

This is accepted and burned.  It is Vynd's turn.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 11:37:37 -0500
From: "Michael James" <[email-masked]>
Subject: re acka yorl

.  His laughter was cut short,
however, when gunfire roared from down the street, and he took a bullet in
the chest.  He fell into the street at the same time a group of dark
skinned men tore open the door to the wagon.

"We have found them!  We have found them Brusari!" shouted the leader of
the group.  "Brusari?!?"

play: watermellon vendor

                                     - Vynd

i attempt to interrupt this play with unconcious since there were no
indication of deaths after the shootings

- - Karma

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:34:33 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Album Guessing II

Since nobody else has guessed one and the week is almost over, I'm
guessing a Magick Character for Alfvaen's treasure.

And since nobody did this during Malenkai's hunt, my choice this time
is 1.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #197
********************************