Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #170
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Wednesday, October 8 1997      Volume 02 : Number 170

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 21:03:33 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

ThinMan played:

> Play: really big blue thing

This is accepted and becomes a loose end.  The rules require that
the card be worked into the story, rather than simply mentioned.
In order to give ThinMan the benefit of the doubt, the blue thing
must somehow exist in the story space somewhere.

Also, I am ruling that the loose end of "gypsy" is now tied off,
and ThinMan receives and ale.

It is ThinMan's turn.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:12:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Malenkai wrote:

> ThinMan played:
> 
> > Play: really big blue thing
> 
> This is accepted and becomes a loose end.  The rules require that
> the card be worked into the story, rather than simply mentioned.
> In order to give ThinMan the benefit of the doubt, the blue thing
> must somehow exist in the story space somewhere.

Well, the big blue thing was presumably the giant three headed god being I
introdcued awhile back.  Curse Thinman for noticing that I failed to
specify a color!

                            - Vynd

[email-masked]

> 
> Also, I am ruling that the loose end of "gypsy" is now tied off,
> and ThinMan receives and ale.
> 
> It is ThinMan's turn.
> 

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #170
********************************