Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #159
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest      Sunday, September 14 1997      Volume 02 : Number 159

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 22:36:22 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

> Alfvaen is asleep.  He receives a card.  It is /dev/joe's turn.

Question: Was there a message posted saying that my play had been accepted
and it was my turn?  I don't recall one, but I could have missed it.  And I
probably would have passed anyway...

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--The Muppets:Tenderly
Current Book--Damon Knight:CV
I took an IQ test.  The results were negative.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 08:22:37 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

> Question: Was there a message posted saying that my play had been accepted
> and it was my turn?  I don't recall one, but I could have missed it.  And I
> probably would have passed anyway...

Answer: yes.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 13:02:57 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL play

"Messenger..."  Stutim repeated the way he was addressed, while trying
to recall the last time he had heard himself referred to in this way.
He winced in memory of the pain when he remembered that it was in the
dungeon of the castle, as he was being released; the officer's last words
to him before he was released were, "That spy should be dying for a
messenger by now..."

He spoke to the strange who had addressed him in this way.  "If you know me
as the messenger, you must be the spy."

"You could call me a spy," Brusari said.

Stutim's attention drifted to the other obvious question in his mind.
"Where am I? It seems to me that only moments ago I was in a collapsing
cavern."

"You were.  In fact, you still are.  This is the dreamtime - another plane
all are capable of entering, but few are capable of living in because
their minds are not open, not willing to accept it.  Come -- towards the
smoke.  You can use the dreamtime to travel through realspace, to escape
the cavern before it collapses entirely."

Stutim followed Brusari back into the smoke, and moments later found himself
before the fire that produced this sweet-smelling smoke. "How..." he started.

Brusari answered before Stutim could finish.  "Come.  I'll explain it all."

Play: smoke

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #159
********************************