Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #144
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest       Friday, August 22 1997       Volume 02 : Number 144

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:49:57 -0400
From: "Vivian Norwood" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Viruses

Note from the referee:

Each turn is three days, which means that the last day for moves is
tomorrow.  However, my home computer is on the fritz, and I won't be at
work tomorrow to use this one.  If I receive the remaining moves by 5:00
today, I will declare the turn ended as per the rules and post the results
of turn 8 today.  If I don't receive the moves by 5:00, then the normal
deadline will still apply, however it may take me until Monday morning to
post the results.  Of course, if we can fix the computer (our hard drive is
completely gone and needs to be re-formatted), install the software, and
access our account before then, then I will post the results sometime over
the weekend.  Thanks for patience.

Balsamic Dragon

P.S. to Rex Mundi:  I still have no heard from you as to whether you want
to take over for mr. cwm.  If so, let me know before the end of the turn
and send me your one move.  Otherwise, you can send me three moves as a new
player.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:45:30 -0400
From: "Vivian Norwood" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Viruses

> Did you tell them that?  You should have wrote that in the reminder
> message.  Oh well...  You might have sent them each a private message. 
> Oh well, their loss...  :-)
> 
> 	--Chuck
> 
> That's tough about you being gone this weekend.  I may be on vacation
> from Monday-Thursday next week.  :-(

That was their reminder message!  I sent it to acka-games.  Hopefully I
will get all the moves by five.  Otherwise, you may want to ask someone to
make a proxy move for you for next round.  I'm not sure how that works in
the rules, tho....

Balsamic Dragon

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #144
********************************