Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #141
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest       Monday, August 18 1997       Volume 02 : Number 141

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:45:46 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka yorl play

> ( I'm sending from my 5 free hour isp and will read from my original
> one  as often as possible to keep some persons happy)

Yes I got it.  I usually wait 24-36 hours to reply.  The format was
excellent -- it would be great if all your mail was like that :)

The story segment is too long, and thus I deny the play.  I count 41 lines;
the segments must be between 12 and 25 lines.  "wind-up" is burned and
Karma receives 2 cards.

It is Alfvaen's turn.  The segment played does not become part of the
story.

Malenkai
Barkeep

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #141
********************************