Subject: acka-games-digest V2 #140
From: [email-masked] (acka-games-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-games-digest       Sunday, August 17 1997       Volume 02 : Number 140

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 15:13:17 -0400
From: Michael James <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka yorl play

( I'm sending from my 5 free hour isp and will read from my original
one  as often as possible to keep some persons happy)

Stutim continuing down the hallway had all but given up hope finding
Welecta and the princess, for his evil yet enviable laughter(it was
quite the laugh building up to a spine chilling crescendo that for some
reason is avaliable only to the most incorrigible villans) was
reverberating off of some of several other hallways that have been
appearing afore him. The princess screeched, followed by another
bellyfull of hysterical cackle. Stutim shuddered thinking of what
private places of the princess Welecta was pawing at and proceded to
pick up the pace, now quite sure of what direction to take Stutim
bolted  boldly down the hallway yet in his recklessness barked his shin
against some fallen rubble "Blast.. that smarts like a leg full of
jagged stained Catholic church glass!(he's a protestant)Ack! and I've
shredded me fine linderhosen!!!" He cursed in a thick scottish burr.
A monstrous roar from behind him is all he heard at that moment as he
lay curled up on the cold stone floor cradling his knee. The behemoth
zeroed in, for even that three headed monster wasn't sitting idly with
the palace falling in ruins. "Oh Lard preserve me, Don't let me end be a
three course meal for that huge, bloated, overfed freak of incest!"
Once again luck held out for our hero Stutim, as the freak of incest
came within arms reach (about fifteen feet for the freak of incest) of
the wounded Stutim, despite his invisibility the blood had soaked his
linderhosen and drip, drip, dripped into all small pool on the floor.
The Freak of incest licked his chops, chops, chops nearing Stutim when a
major support arch 'tween Stutim and the thre headed freak had crashed
down on the monsters central head, which apparently was the sole head
with any significant grey matter. Robbing it from any dramatic exit from
this tale it fell dead.

Bullets of sweat were now competing with the flow of blood after
Stutim's almost certain demise. The mainbeam that had collapsed left the
whole hallway whence they had all fled completely blockaded.

Laying in shock for all this time, Stutim snapped to and quickly
reacessed his priorities. He brought his thought back some time when he
first saw the princess, when "asked" by the evil Welecta to deliver that
cursed ring to the fair princesses bedside. Suddenly he was overcome
with guilt and a cliché urge to save the princess, heroically, and carry
her off and marry her. His mind was made up, madly and symbolically he
tore a huge piece of his thief's cloak off, wound it around his ailing
leg to supress the bleeding and hobbled onward to his newfound quest
"Damn you Welecta!" he burred under his breath as quietly as a
Protestant Scotsman could. "When I find you you'll be cackling no more
than a beheaded jester!"

{Play wind Up}
- - Karma

------------------------------

End of acka-games-digest V2 #140
********************************