Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #131
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Tuesday, August 5 1997     Volume 02 : Number 131

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:33:10 -0800
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Grab-A-Donkey Round 10 Results 

Grab A donkey round 11 has ended.  Round 12 is begining.  Please send your
moves to [email-masked].  Include GAD or Donkey somewhere in the
subject line.

And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, and I (as always)
apologize for the delay -- The results:

ThinMan grabbed Techno's donkey
Techno grabbed Thin Man's Donkey.

Robert Sevin covered his Donkey.

The current GAL is:

Robert Sevin (3)

Thus I believe Robert Sevin has won the game of Grab-a_Donkey.
Congratulations Robert Sevin!

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #131
*************************************