Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #127
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Monday, July 28 1997      Volume 02 : Number 127

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 18:55:16 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Yorl Play

The behemoth remained lifeless, but when the High Priest turned back
from it, his expression betrayed not a hint of disappointment.

At that moment, an abyssal blast of thunder struck the temple.  The
air was charged for a moment, as various enchantments strained to keep
the edifice whole.  Two acolytes rushed into the room from a doorway
Stutim couldn't see.  "Holiness!  The Solgraites are bombarding the
temple!  The city is lost!"

"All is as planned, my children," Welecta assured them.  "Go tell
everyone in the temple to escape into the catacombs.  Take the uz
Maraat with you when you leave.  Scatter yourselves beneath the city.
We shall arise at the hour of our triumph.  It is not long now."

The acolytes bowed and hurried from the room, as another blast shook
the temple.  Welecta smiled again as his mind played over his
brilliant new plan.  Now his own part was reduced to a few minutes'
melodrama, and the marriage would fall into his hands.  He wrenched
his face into a sinister sneer and took the princess's hand.
Carelessly, he snatched the ring from her finger.

The princess yelped and looked about her in shock.  "My dear,
beautiful princess," cackled Welecta.  "I see you couldn't resist my
little gift."  He waved the ring at her, then tossed it over his
shoulder.  "Now we shall visit my private chamber, where I shall
extract your gift to me in exchange-- your Vital Essence!"  The
princess tried to bolt, but Welecta grabbed her arm, roaring in evil
laughter.  Stutim watched gravely, helplessly, understanding nothing,
as Welecta dragged her from the room.

Play:  cunning

- -- 
Chaos
A curious rocking horse sold thousands of ants from Hell a white ape.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 21:20:59 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka:  Yorl Play

Mohammed wrote:
> [...] Two acolytes rushed into the room from a doorway
> Stutim couldn't see.  "Holiness!  The Solgraites are bombarding the
> temple!  The city is lost!"
> 
> "All is as planned, my children," Welecta assured them.  "Go tell
> everyone in the temple to escape into the catacombs. 

I am interrupting this play with "cave".

/dev/joe

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #127
*************************************