Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #118
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Tuesday, July 15 1997     Volume 02 : Number 118

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:32:32 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Lantern Warning

Bards should make sure they don't snore too loud ;-)

As stated at the beginnig, I intend to call a rather tight game on
speed, in order to keep the game flowing along.

Malenkai
barkeep

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:53:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern Warning

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Malenkai wrote:

> Bards should make sure they don't snore too loud ;-)
> 
> As stated at the beginnig, I intend to call a rather tight game on
> speed, in order to keep the game flowing along.

I am well aware the clock is ticking, and I apologize profusely.  You can
expect something tonight.  One of my brothers managed to break the
computer again, for a most of the day yesterday, but I've restabalized
things.

                              - Vynd

[email-masked]

> 
> Malenkai
> barkeep
> 

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 23:48:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Lantern

Stutim raced through the cold air as quickly as his aching body could
carry him.  The exercise was somewhat painful, but welcome after days
(weeks perhaps?) of confinement.

As he staggered onwards, Stutim gradually became more aware of his
surroundings.  He recognized now, in the rapidly dimming light, that he
was not too far from the city, perhaps a few miles, with the road curving
in along the river and then heading straight into the city, right along
his path.  It wasn't the main road though, running straight to the palace,
but rather a secondary one that, while straight, eventually dead ended
at... the Plaza of the Faithful.  Stutim had little doubt as to which
temple would be staring him in the face once he got there.

Stutim soon realized he wasn't the only one heading into the city.  There
was quite a crowd, a mob, even, on the main road in the distance.  He
could tell it was a mob, because they were carrying pitchforks and torches
and whatnot.  From the sound of things, they weren't the only mob around,
gunfire rattled from inside the city.

Stutim was within sight of the walls now, and was starting to have second
thoughts.  But when he slowed to a walk, some security men quickly
appeared, and hurried him to the gate.

The gate was locked, and heavily guarded, two things Stutim hadn't ever
seen before.  They seem to be expected though, and the gate creaked open
to allow him through.

play: pitchfork

                              - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 22:55:20 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Alfvaen Vs. /dev/joe

Okay, I'm off the digest lists now(or will be once I've got tonight's
digests, to make sure I don't miss anything), and can now dial into my
wife's email account at her work if necessary.  So let's get it started
again.

  AA
  A

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--The Police:Regatta De Blanc
Current Book--Heather Spears:The Taming
The question is...is there a house around the doctor?

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #118
*************************************