Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #116
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Friday, July 11 1997      Volume 02 : Number 116

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL Play

The old gypsy watched from high in the treetops as the battered Solgraite
staggered off towards the city, with the threats off Director Stark
chasing him down the path.

"So," he thought, "It's time."  He shivered, although he was bundeled 
against the cold, and then clambered off through the canopy towards the
camp.

"So it is Stark?"  said Brusari.

"Yes, as we had feared it would be.  These things have a way of finding
the... best equiped, for the job.  The Messenger looked like he would
have been better off dead, when Stark sent him on his way."  Jhonis
shivered again.  "I don't mind telling you, I had been hoping that our
calculations were off, and that this dread curse would pass us by, to
trouble some other generation."

"That was a false hope, the signs were unmistakable.  I don't blame you
though, even if we suceed, we will be lucky to come out of this sane, or
alive."  Brusari stirred the fire.  "Still, we have been preparing all our
lives... in a way it feels good to know that it will soon be over with,
one way or another."

"Well, the Messenger is well on his way back to that awful Priest," said
Jhonis.  "I have several men watching him, although Stark's security men
are going to make that difficult.  We should know when he arrives, and
then our parts in this monstrosity will really begin."

play: gypsy

                                - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #116
*************************************