Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #114
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Wednesday, July 9 1997     Volume 02 : Number 114

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 22:15:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: YORL Play

They burned him, branded him, and pierced his skin with needles.  They
hung him upside down.  The State officer beat him with a pipe.  But
the one screaming, terrifying memory, the one thing he would do
anything in the world to avoid, was kept in a tiny black bottle around
the officer's neck.  The one time that bottle had opened, there was a
monstrous noise of carnassial teeth.  The officer had allowed a single
drop of the liquid inside to fall from the lip of the bottle onto
Stutim's chest.  He had never felt-- never imagined-- such pain, and
he screamed long after his voice was gone.

He blacked out from pain, awoke to pain, again and again.  Days
passed.  In his agony, he could only wonder:  Why, why were they doing
this?  What could they possibly want?

The officer whispered in his ear.  "Rise, you rust-headed dog."
Stutim rose to one knee, but could not make it further.  It was
freezing here.  He opened one eye and saw that he was outside, in a
thin forest of pines.  "Here is your task.  You will proceed toward
the setting sun until you reach the side entrance of a white marble
temple.  Go in, and insist upon being healed by the High Priest
himself."  Fear and hope swept over Stutim.  Which temple?  Was this
policeman unaware of his dealings with Welecta?  Were they really
going to release him?

"None of my men would ever get in to see him," the officer mumbled,
pulling on a pair of thick, black gloves, "but your red hair, Solgrai
scum, will be your ticket.  That spy should be dying for a messenger
by now, since I've killed the last four..."

play:  woods or trees

- -- 
Mohammed
Weird things happen around thousands of bakers from Nome.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 00:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL Play

On Tue, 8 Jul 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> They burned him, branded him, and pierced his skin with needles.  They
> hung him upside down.  The State officer beat him with a pipe.  But
> the one screaming, terrifying memory, the one thing he would do
> anything in the world to avoid, was kept in a tiny black bottle around
> the officer's neck.  The one time that bottle had opened, there was a
> monstrous noise of carnassial teeth.  The officer had allowed a single
> drop of the liquid inside to fall from the lip of the bottle onto
> Stutim's chest.  He had never felt-- never imagined-- such pain, and
> he screamed long after his voice was gone.
> play:  woods or trees

I am interrupting with the card fear.

play: fear

                                 - Vynd

[email-masked]

> 
> -- 
> Mohammed
> Weird things happen around thousands of bakers from Nome.
> 

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #114
*************************************