Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #111
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Sunday, July 6 1997      Volume 02 : Number 111

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 12:41:37 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Alfvaen vs. /dev/joe (fwd)

The way I figure there's still some playing to be done.  /dev/joe begins
the next round.

Niccolo Flychuck

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Aaron Humphrey wrote:

> Move 27 (C)
> 
>        AABB
>    BB BAccB
>   cBa BBcAABB
>   ccaaccbAaaBcc
>  bb C cAbbCaC c
>  bAACCbAACCbCCa
>   AbbAbbC abbaa
>    CbAACCaa
>    CC
> 
> 
> I eke another point out of this round...  We _almost_ made it to Move 30
> that time...
> 
> 
> - --
> - --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
> Song In My Head--Sinead O'Connor:How Insensitive
> Current Book--Tanith Lee:East of Midnight
> Can I have it all now?
> 
> ------------------------------
> 

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 10:14:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Alfvaen vs. /dev/joe

Here we go again.

Move 1 (A):

 AA
  A

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 14:49:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

Stutim was understandably less than pleased with his latest predicament.
The cell was small, cold, and dark.  Furthermore, his head hurt, a lot.
Still, he wasn't dead yet.

With that thought, the Stutim heard a key in the lock.  The door opened to
reveal a giant of a man, 7 feet if he was an inch, clad in a heavy leather
apron.  Without a word, he grabbed Stutim by the arm and dragged him down
the hall.

Stutim knew he was in deep trouble, but it wasn't until they entered the
torture chamber that he realized just how bad things might be getting.
Besides the usual array of electric devices and cabinets of drugs, there
was a fireplace full of hot irons prominent in the room, and even
something that looked suspiciously like a rack in one corner.

There was an older man in the room, in the uniform of a State Security
officer.  He watched while the huge man, a torturer, Stutim realized,
strapped him into a chair.

"Look!  I'll tell you everything!  There's no need fo..." Stutim's head
was knocked to the side as the torturer crushed into it with his fist.  As
Stutim groaned, and spat out teeth, the officer laughed, "I don't care why
you did it,nor do I care for wild stories of being forced into to crime by
poverty or sick children or what have you!  I have my own plans for you,
and by the time we are through, you'll be more than happy to oblige me."

play: teeth

Do the blank lines count towards the limit?  The rules would seem to
indicate that they do, but I thought I'd ask.

                             - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 14:56:48 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

> Do the blank lines count towards the limit?  The rules would seem to
> indicate that they do, but I thought I'd ask.

No.

Malenkai

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #111
*************************************