Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #104
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Sunday, June 29 1997      Volume 02 : Number 104

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 09:44:32 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Ping

Today is Saturday, the 28th day of June, in the Year of Our Lord
1997, and the Machine That Goes *ping* Has Gone *ping* today.  Since I
have been Scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 4 times.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--They Might Be Giants:Absolutely Bill's Mood
Current Book--Colin MacInnes:Absolute Beginners
Separate the men from the toys

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:28:04 -0400
From: Jazz Jackrabbit <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

> Alfvaen plays: ledge

Ledge is successfully played and burned.  It is Alfvaen's turn.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:46:38 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

> > Alfvaen plays: ledge
> 
> Ledge is successfully played and burned.  It is Alfvaen's turn.

Okay.  _Now_ I'm going to pass, because I can't thing of any reasonable way
to fit any of my remaining cards into the plotline, and I don't feel like
trying an unreasonable play and being denied.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--Rik Emmette:Ipso Facto
Current Book--Colin MacInnes:Absolute Beginners
This is the waterfall you will stand beneath, drinking.  --billbill

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 03:09:01 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Alfvaen vs. /dev/joe

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Joseph W. DeVincentis wrote:

> My move (B, 5):
That's actually c,6

> 
>        c
>        cc
>       bbA
>    BBCbAA
>    BaCC
>     aa
> 
> /dev/joe
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #102
> *************************************
> 

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 22:17:08 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Acka: YORL play

Stutim peeked into the room.  It looked empty, so he pulled himself
up through the window, and carefully climbed into the room without
disturbing the bookshelves inside the room below the window.

He pulled the ring out of a pocket inside his heavy coat, and again
thought about keeping the ring instead of leaving such a valuable
treasure behind.  However, another thought passed through his mind when
he looked back at the window which would most certainly also have to
serve as his exit, so Stutim delivered the ring to the Princess's
pillow as requested.

"Rich people, and royalty especially, always have jewels hidden
somewhere," Stutim thought.  "Fake books are a very popular choice."
Stutim wasn't much of a fan of reading, but being an experienced
thief from a family of thieves, he knew what to look for.  He scanned
the two shelves with their total of about 30 books, and quickly found
the title that didn't belong.  "Surely the princess wouldn't have
a chemistry book without any other technical books whatsoever, unless
it was a hiding place."  He opened the book and as expected, found
that most of the pages had been cut in the middle, and inside was a
necklace studded with dozens of diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and various
other gems.

Stutim put the necklace in his pocket, returned the book to the shelf,
and prepared to leave.

play: corruption

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL play

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Joseph W. DeVincentis wrote:

> Stutim peeked into the room.  It looked empty, so he pulled himself
> up through the window, and carefully climbed into the room without
> disturbing the bookshelves inside the room below the window.
> 
> He pulled the ring out of a pocket inside his heavy coat, and again
> thought about keeping the ring instead of leaving such a valuable
> treasure behind.  However, another thought passed through his mind when
> he looked back at the window which would most certainly also have to
> serve as his exit, so Stutim delivered the ring to the Princess's
> pillow as requested.

Err.  Wasn't that a big diamond, not a ring?

> 
> play: corruption
> 
> 

                                  - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #104
*************************************