Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #91
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Sunday, June 15 1997      Volume 02 : Number 091

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 02:33:35 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Lantern

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Malenkai wrote:

> The ante is A$20.  The players and play order are below.  There are

OK, I am antying up my A$20.

                                       - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 09:32:51 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Lantern

Stutim shivered in the cold.  He could never remember a winter this
bad.  Although Rishent was the northernmost of the civilized kingdoms,
normally by now the warm foehn wind had blown at least once, melting
the ice and snow that piled in the streets and rooftops, keeping him
from performing his normal occupation.  Not to mention that windows
stayed closed more, and purses tended to be hidden under fur-lined
cloaks.  No, on the whole winter was a bad time to be a thief.

Amilara had always said his father must have been Solgrai, and it was
certainly true that he saw few Solgrai walking about in the winter.  Not
that there were many Solgrai in the city at all, with the feud between the
two nations.  And Stutim also had that curly red hair which was more common
in the south.

At least the temples were still open, and while not all of them welcomed
common riffraff like himself, he could probably grab a few hours of warmth
at least before they kicked him out.  That fat old priest was finally
turning his back to the door while he swept the snow from in front, and
Stutim gathered himself to run forward and slip inside.

And he would have made it too, if his foot hadn't slipped and sent him
crashing straight into the priest.

Alfvaen plays: ice

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Barenaked Ladies:Grade 9
Current Book--Sean Stewart:Clouds End
This hear sentence do'nt know Inglish purty good.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 16:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: That Wild And Crazy Machine That Goes *ping*

After reattaching Guy Fawkes' house, and catching up on the backlog in
the Courts (or trying to), I was rather tired. I fell asleep at my
desk, during which I had these visions. I saw -- aw, you know what I
saw. Anyway, when I finally woke up, I found that in my sleep I had
attempted to write down one of my visions. Unfortunately, being asleep
when I had done this, I had written on the piece of paper that already
contained various notes on some of the CFJs, so I was unable to fully
make out what it said. What I could read went like this:

IF AND ONLY IF today *** ******* **** **** ****** *** ******
******-***** ***** ***, THEN the Machine That Goes *ping* shall go
*ping*.

breadbox
Scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #91
************************************