Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #89
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Friday, June 13 1997      Volume 02 : Number 089

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:21:31 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: YORL

>So THAT'S how you do it! ;v)
>
>#award -A$20 : You can call me Al : YORL Entry Fee
>
>Thanks.
>You can call me Ye Old Rusty Al

#award -A$20 : Red Barn : YORL.

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 13:08:57 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Lantern

All right, let's get this show on the road.

Alfvaen plays: prophecy

"So, was I correct?"

Golki looked up from the scroll to Welecta.  "As always."

The High Priest smiled.  "So there is only one segment of the Cryspark
Testament left unfulfilled."

"And it looks to be the hardest of the lot," Golki commented.  "I thought
it would be hard to get all the merchants in the city of Anigol to lower
their prices for a month, but we managed that.  The Archdruid was killed by
his own chief followers, which I never would have credited, but it
happened.  An island rose up out of the sea in the middle of Ulvaga Bay,
and another sank in the Ghejaala Archipelago.

"But Rishent and Solgrai have been, if not at war, certainly not at
peace, for as long as I can remember.  Further, the Princess holds a
personal grudge against the Solgrai noble family since their King had
her mother killed by sorcery.  How will we possibly get her to marry
one of them?"

"Leave that to me."

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Eurythmics:Put The Blame On Me
Current Book--Sean Stewart:Clouds End
Abandon hope, all ye who enter messages here.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #89
************************************