Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #77
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Saturday, May 31 1997     Volume 02 : Number 077

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 21:15:00 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Mediocrity Fails

Guy Fawkes has failed to start a new round of Mediocrity after three days,
so he is removed from the game.  :-(  Unfortunately, this only leaves three
players, and while the game is technically playable with so few, I don't
know if it would be worth it.  Just to make it official, I am also
withdrawing from the game, so that the game now has only two players, which
is below its minimum.

Perhaps we should try this again later, when there might be a bit more
interest...  I must have picked a bad time to start the game, or something.
Or maybe Mediocrity is just not that interesting.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--The Beatles
Current Book--Lesley Choyce:Trapdoor To Heaven
Telemann once yodeled to Bach, "Flounder is critical with wine."

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #77
************************************