Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #75
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Tuesday, May 27 1997      Volume 02 : Number 075

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:49:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: mr cwm <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Viruses

Is there some kind of rule about the posting of corrected grids affecting
the timing?  I don't want to pretend this is the only reason I missed move
6 (the weekend had a lot to do with it) (and it doesn't seem to be a
problem for anyone else), but after a couple of corrections I'm not sure
whether to try to figure out a move or wait for another correction.  (And
then I pretty much lose track of time.)  So I guess I'd appreciate some
sort of notice that This Really Is The Grid, once it's been sorted out,
and have it stick.

- -W's

On Sun, 25 May 1997 CarsesraC wrote:

>The viruses round 6
>
>G's         /'s        *'s       T's       W's         A's       H's
>Guy Fawkes  dev/joe    two-star  Thin Man  mr cwm      Alfvean   Habeus Corpus 
>4 S F5-E4  4 P I14     4         4 P D5    4 S J10-I11 4 P E13   4 I F10 
>5 P E6     5 P H16     5 P G4    5 S L6-M7 5 P J12     5 P D15   5
>6 I D4     6 S G15-F16 6 P F5    6 S L5-M5 6           6 P E11   6       
>
>Normally I wait until almost everyone has send in a move, but the 
>three days have past a long time ago. On 22-5 was the last move send in.
>
>Its late now here in Holland Im going to sleep I will post the new 
>grid tomorrow.
>
>BTW I have two emailadresses ([email-masked] and 
>[email-masked]) and first one is only a forward adress.
>Im posting now only from [email-masked] , but you can send 
>to of both adresses emails to me. Its all ends up in the same 
>mailbox. In which its split up into several folders automaticly. So 
>that's why directly can see if there is an acknomic post has arrived. 
>For all the virus mail I have a seperate folder. 
> 
>CarsesraC 
>  
>

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #75
************************************