Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #73
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Sunday, May 25 1997      Volume 02 : Number 073

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 02:16:05 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Why Uninfect?

For all those interested, I originally considered a set of 6 possible moves,
the place, destroy, and step, and the analogous infect, uninfect, and a move
which transferred a virus from one cell to an adjacent clean cell.
However, this last move was rarely going to be better than infecting the
cell moved to, and this and the "step" move were more complicated in that
they involve two grid squares, so I dropped this move.  The uninfect move
is also rarely useful, but to allow for the possibility of cooperative
play, or merely to provoke discussion about strategies of the game :-),
I left this one in, since it wasn't overly complicated.

/dev/joe

BTW, I'm working on processing all the game mail from the last week.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #73
************************************