Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #71
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Thursday, May 22 1997     Volume 02 : Number 071

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 20:08:09 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Mediocrity Start

Okay, we have enough players for a game of Mediocrity.  The following
players expressed an interest in joining:

Alfvaen
CarsesraC
Red Barn
Guy Fawkes

(A bit small, but above the minimum...the game makes no provision for
players joining a game in progress, so I assume it is not allowed, but a
smaller game will be over sooner, too...)

As required, I assign a number from 1 to 4 for each player:

Red Barn--1
CarsesraC--2
Alfvaen--3
Guy Fawkes--4

(This is essentially just the order in which we take our turns as
Moderator...)

As Moderator for Round 1, every player must send me(in private email to
[email-masked]) a number between 1 and 8 (2*4).  You have until
Tuesday the 27th to do so; I will post the results on Saturday the
24th, or whenever I have all the results, whichever is later.

Anyway, enough administrivia.  Hopefully you all know how the game is to be
played.  So...go forth and be mediocre!

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--Savage Garden
Current Book--C.S. Friedman:Black Sun Rising
"He had six days, of course.  We only have six hours."

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #71
************************************