Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #69
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest      Tuesday, May 20 1997      Volume 02 : Number 069

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 09:29:00 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Viruses

CarsesraC wrote:

> Two questions HC did make this move.  
> 1) Is it in time? 
> 2) My records show that on e9 was already standing a uninfected cel.
> So is it a correct move?
> 
> > Date sent:        Sun, 18 May 1997 13:34:54 CST
> > HC   s f10 - e9
> 
Moves were due by May 17.  The latest that the deadline could
conceivably be was 9:42 AM CST on that date.  HC's move was more than
a day late.  It might have been helpful, though, if you had
acknowledged the correctness of /dev/joe's correction to the Turn 4
grid.  The lack of such may have caused HC some confusion.  Regardless,
E9 was, in fact, occupied by a clean cell, so HC's move was not legal
anyway.

ThinMan

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #69
************************************