Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #55
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest    Wednesday, April 30 1997    Volume 02 : Number 055

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:17:14 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Fictionary

> One thing to discuss: ThinMan consistently did not capitalize his
> definition, or, in this case, the proper nouns in his definition.  I
> capitalized them for him, but was unconfortable performing any edits
> on the submitted definitions.  I believe I noticed that another
> Brainiac
> did *not* do this capitalization, and thus allowed an easy rule out.
> Most Brainiacs appeared to have done the capitalization (or all
> definitions submitted to them were capitalized).  The question is, how
> *should* we do it?  Edits or no edits?  I would prefer none, but most
> of all, would prefer consistency.  Any comments?
> 
When I was Brainiac, I tried to be sure to do any minor editing
required to present the definitions in a uniform format.  I think
that this is appropriate.  In the version if this game that is played
in person, I am used to the "Brainiac" _reading_ all the definitions,
thus obscuring any differences in formatting.

ThinMan

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #55
************************************