Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #54
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Tuesday, April 29 1997     Volume 02 : Number 054

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 08:29:38 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Finctionary

I vote for:

> 3. A former unit of currency of Pakistan.
> 
ThinMan

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:10:25 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary

The ing word was 'korin'.
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The gazelle. [actual]
2. An underwater coral reef of dark coloration. [breadbox]
3. A former unit of currency of Pakistan. [/dev/joe]
4. A traditional West African tribal drum. [ThinMan]
5. A raft used in polytheistic Middle Eastern mythology to ferry god
figures down a river. [snowgod]

          Written   Voted     Score    Final Score
          -------   -----     -----    -----------
/dev/joe     3        1         3          31
snowgod      5        1         3          14
ThinMan      4        3         0          11
xebra bod    2        5         0          24
Malenkai     1        -         0          15

The game is over.  /dev/joe wins.  The game was declared an exhibition
a long time ago.  Rule 1926.2 happens.

One thing to discuss: ThinMan consistently did not capitalize his
definition, or, in this case, the proper nouns in his definition.  I
capitalized them for him, but was unconfortable performing any edits
on the submitted definitions.  I believe I noticed that another Brainiac
did *not* do this capitalization, and thus allowed an easy rule out.
Most Brainiacs appeared to have done the capitalization (or all
definitions submitted to them were capitalized).  The question is, how
*should* we do it?  Edits or no edits?  I would prefer none, but most
of all, would prefer consistency.  Any comments?

Malenkai

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #54
************************************