Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #38
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Monday, April 14 1997     Volume 02 : Number 038

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 20:36:36 +0000
From: "Bascule" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Duel

> Bascule has fallen into my trap.  I give him a trinket I have just for
> such occasions called the 'Helm of Inpending Vanquishmemnt', and also
> play:
> 
> 'nseq'

I spent a long time considering my last move, and concluded by 
praying that Malenkai didn't play an 'n' at the front of 'seq'. Oh 
well. If only Malenkai had gone for limericks...

'nsequ'

Bascule

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:43:25 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Coupla Thing 

A quick reminder.  If you have dubmitted a fictionary definition yet (and
you're a bluffer) now would be a really good time to do so.  Also, I'm
(maybe illegally?) witholding the results of the current GAD round until
the supreme court releases the CFJ they are considering.

snowgod

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 22:03:29 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Duel

Bascule wrote:

> 'nsequ'

'nseque'

Malenkai

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #38
************************************