Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #32
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Tuesday, April 8 1997     Volume 02 : Number 032

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 18:45:35 -0700
From: [email-masked] (fnord)
Subject: Acka: Party Chess Piece Purchase

I hereby wish to purchase a Party Chess Piece.

I wish to Purchase the Jester, whose material value is 3, therefore
the cost of this purchase is A$22.  This piece is created in the
possession of the Swinger for the (None Yet) party (as necessary
by the Rule 1230.1, it must be created in the possession of 
a specified Sweinger).

fnord -22 party chess purchase, jester

fnord

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 23:39:54 EDT 
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: New diplomacy

Either as a replacement or for a new game of Diplomacy,

Sign Me Up

Habeous Corpus

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #32
************************************