Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #16
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest    Thursday, March 20 1997    Volume 02 : Number 016

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 01:40:39 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka:Diplomacy 

Sorry gang, I've been a tad bit slow on getting this out (just started a new
job...)

I am missing votes from France (Lestrade).  More to the point -- I have
votes, but they were invalid.  France has 24 hours from now (0130 Acka time)
to submit his votes.

Narf

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 02:47:07 -0500
From: Dan Knapp (A.K.A. TheWiz) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Mapper for Diplomacy 

> I'm using a program called RealPolitik for my mac (seems you can't get
> MacDip anymore, because it could map AND adjudicate).  Anyway, CnH's mapper
> input works fine with it, so I just wanted to say thanks.
>
> snowgod

  Where did you get that?  All I've found is mapit, which does have a Mac
port but generates output in postscript...

- -Red Barn

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 23:41:12 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Mapper for Diplomacy

Red Barn,

To get RealPolitik try either of these:

ftp://ftp.cs.unc.edu/pub/users/vanverth/Realpolitik.sea.hqx 
ftp://ftp.cs.unc.edu/pub/users/vanverth/Realpolitik.sea.bin

The file is about 340k for the binhex.  200 something k for the binary.

snowgod

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #16
************************************