Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #15
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Tuesday, March 18 1997     Volume 02 : Number 015

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 01:00:02 -0800
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Machine That Goes *ping* 

Today is Monday, the 17th day of March, in the Year of Our Lord 1997,
and the Machine That Goes *ping* has gone *ping* today. Since I have
been scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 4 times.

breadbox
scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 01:00:02 -0800
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Machine That Goes *ping* 

Today is Monday, the 17th day of March, in the Year of Our Lord 1997,
and the Machine That Goes *ping* has gone *ping* today. Since I have
been scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 4 times.

breadbox
scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:53:41 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Diplomacy 

I have votes on the rule change proposals from Turkey, Germany and England.
 The deadline for voting is tonight.

Narf

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #15
************************************