Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #11
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest    Thursday, March 13 1997    Volume 02 : Number 011

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:03:56 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Diplomacy 

Rejoice!  A replacement player has been found!!!!!

Red barn ([email-masked]) will be taking over the abandoned Turkey.

Builds and proposed rule changes are due in my box by 0400 Thursday morning.

Incidentaly, there is still a proposal to lengthen build and retreat phase
time limits to 3 days... if everyone approves of it (so far I have four
approvals) then I will check my dipmail 24 hours after moves are submitted
for retreats and builds and process them at that time if they are there, but
will give players up to 3 days before NMR'ing them.  Make sense?  At any
rate... it takes unanimous consent, so mail me if you wish to add your yes
vote.

Narf

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #11
************************************