Subject: Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #7
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Games Digest)
To: acka-games-digest

Ackanomic Games Digest     Saturday, March 8 1997     Volume 02 : Number 007

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:04:16 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fictionary

I am told that I am the current Braniac, though I didn't think so.
Anyway, supposing that I am, indeed, Braniac, the ing word is
"encomiast."

ThinMan

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 20:04:34 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Chess 

Ackanomics first game of IRC chess has been completed.  Strider and I
played to Chackmate.  I won.  Posted below are a list of moves for anyone
who is interested.

;Title: snowgod vs. Strider

;White: snowgod

;Black: Strider

;Place: Ackanomic IRC

;Event: snowgod vs. Strider

;Date: 3/7/97

  1. c2-c3          d7-d5         

  2. d2-d4          f7-f6         

  3. e2-e4          e7-e5         

  4. e4xd5          e5xd4         

  5. d1xd4          c7-c6         

  6. g1-f3          d8xd5         

  7. d4-e3+         c8-e6         

  8. f3-d4          e8-e7         

  9. b1-a3          d5-e5         

 10. f1-e2          g8-h6         

 11. d4xe6          e5xe6         

 12. O-O            h6-f5         

 13. e3xe6+         e7xe6         

 14. a3-c2          f8-c5         

 15. f1-e1          h8-d8         

 16. e2-c4+         e6-d6         

 17. c1-f4+         d6-d7         

 18. c4-e6+         d7-e7         

 19. e6xf5+         e7-f7         

 20. b2-b4          c5-d6         

 21. a1-d1          b8-a6         

 22. f5-e6+         f7-g6         

 23. f4xd6          d8xd6         

 24. d1xd6          a6-c7         

 25. e6-c4          b7-b5         

 26. c4-d3+         g6-f7         

 27. d6-d7+         f7-f8         

 28. d7xc7          a8-e8         

 29. e1xe8+         f8xe8         

 30. c7xg7          e8-d8         

 31. g7xh7          d8-c8         

 32. c2-d4          c8-d8         

 33. d4xc6+         d8-c8         

 34. d3-f5++        ...           ;Game over:  Black is checkmated.

     ...

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Games Digest V2 #7
***********************************