Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #178
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest      Friday, October 30 1998      Volume 03 : Number 178

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:54:06 -0500 (EST)
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: Trinket creation

I create a trinket, value 5 A$, named "The Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer"
(minus quotes).

It has the description "It is green, and looks a lot like a church." (again,
minus quotes).

Rex Mundi.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:02:00 -0500 (EST)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: Trinket creation

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Gavin M. Doig wrote:
>I create a trinket, value 5 A$, named "The Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer"
>(minus quotes).
>
>It has the description "It is green, and looks a lot like a church." (again,
>minus quotes).

I don't *think* this worked (orgs are entities).  I will need to doub;e
check later today to make sure however.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:49:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: Trinket creation

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, JT wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Gavin M. Doig wrote:
> >I create a trinket, value 5 A$, named "The Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer"
> >(minus quotes).
> >
> >It has the description "It is green, and looks a lot like a church." (again,
> >minus quotes).
> 
> I don't *think* this worked (orgs are entities).  I will need to doub;e
> check later today to make sure however.

It should have worked.

There is a Church to the Evil Ballot Stuffer.
There is no Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer.

- -- 
Duncan C. Richer aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother | Queens' College
http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/    Ackanomic     | U. of Cambridge
Web-Harfer, CotC, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Senator  | 2nd Year PhD(PMa)

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:05:56 -0500 (EST)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: Trinket creation

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Duncan Richer wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Gavin M. Doig wrote:
>> >I create a trinket, value 5 A$, named "The Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer"
>> >(minus quotes).
>> >
>> >It has the description "It is green, and looks a lot like a church." (again,
>> >minus quotes).
>> 
>> I don't *think* this worked (orgs are entities).  I will need to doub;e
>> check later today to make sure however.
>
>It should have worked.
>
>There is a Church to the Evil Ballot Stuffer.
>There is no Church of the Evil Ballot Stuffer.

Having just looked up the founding message, I find that you (and Rex) are
correct, and that the PE page is in error.

Hopefully K 2 will fix this soon.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #178
**********************************