Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #164
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest     Friday, September 11 1998     Volume 03 : Number 164

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:53:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Bonus Vote

I offer Weishaupt a bonus vote.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 02:03:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: Gabe Drummond-Cole <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Bonus Vote

At 01:53 AM 9/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I offer Weishaupt a bonus vote.
>
>--JT
>
>[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
>[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
>[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
>[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
> 

I accept

- --Weishaupt

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:27:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: SBoC

I give 100A$ to Fortunato.

I offer to trade Fortunato 50A$ for his SBoC.

I fail to think of anything to put in this message to make it less dull.

Rex Mundi.

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #164
**********************************