Subject: acka-finance-digest V3 #163
From: [email-masked] (acka-finance-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-finance-digest    Thursday, September 10 1998    Volume 03 : Number 163

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 18:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom Walmsley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Trinket Creation

I create a trinket with a value of A$24 called "MTM's gingham Razor
Boomerang" with the following description:

"This is a boomerang which has cunningly been made razor sharp and
painted to resemble a red and white checked gingham pattern."

MTM.

- --
Tom Walmsley [email-masked]
http://website.lineone.net/~t.walmsley/index.html
AIM: TGW666 ICQ 2925739
Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston, lausajne estas rano en mia bideo.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:46:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: Gabe Drummond-Cole <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Trinket Creation

I create a trinket with value A$100 called "Principia Discordia" with the
following description:

 "The Principia Discordia, authored by Malaclypse the Younger, contains all
the information that the Illuminati doesn't want you to know, such as
<CENSORED>"

I create a trinket with value A$20 called "Never Whistle While You're
Pissing" with the following description:

"A pamphlet by Hagbard Celine explaining self, illuminism,
techno-anarchism, and Celine's philosophies on just about everything else."

I create a trinket with value A$300 called "Atlantean Statue" with the
following description:

"An erotic sculpture from the period of great progress and artistic
activity that occurred just before the end of Atlantis and the onset of the
primitivism that lasted until the current game of Ackanomic began."

------------------------------

End of acka-finance-digest V3 #163
**********************************